DIY Maxus Mani: our Strengthener plays dress-up #4
Give your nails the gift of strength without sacrificing style.
Attain this "It's Raining Men" RED
look in three easy steps!
- acetone / cotton balls (use to clean the nail plate, prior to beginning step 1)
- Maxus Nails Strengthener
- Deborah Lippmann nail polish in “It’s Raining Men”
- dotting pen
- Apply a thin coat of Maxus Strengthener to a clean, dry nail plate.
- Use the dotting pen to pick up a tiny amount of red nail polish. Carefully dab a tiny amount of color polish in the desired location(s). (For this look, we created three red dots and placed them in a consecutive row-- starting closer to the cuticle, and moving in an upward direction toward the tip of the nail.)
- Apply one additional thin coat of Maxus Strengthener to lock the red color polish dot(s) in place and seal treatment.
Follow with one additional thin coat of Maxus Nails Strengthener every other day. Remove with nail polish remover after seven days. Repeat as needed.